• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 3 days ago

You know if you hit tactics you can control the party manually or set them to do specific things lol amateur

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 weeks 3 days ago

HOW IS THE MUSIC AWFUL!?!?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 weeks 3 days ago

Fear's awake, anger beats loud
    Face reality
    Never beat charity
    The enemy you're fighting
    Covers all society (Damn right)
    Mommy's not here gotta fight (All night)
    Right here, Shadow ten o'clock direction
    Seize the moment, they destroy the nation
    Your rhyme slow motion, give me motivation
    Freaked out now, and dead on arrival (What?)
    Round up around, spit out, all over
    Rhyme like a rolling stone, coming a crowd
    Watch out, they move, they diss you loud
    Guess what, this sound it bombs whole ground (So round up)
    Don't ease your pace, cause enemy's brutal
    Moment of truth, there ain't no truce
    You're the only one, one world, one love
    But the battle goes on
    Shadows of mass destruction

THIS IS THE REGULAR BATTLE MUSIC WHERE LOTUS JUICE SPITS BARS!! YOU CALLING THIS VERSE TRASH??

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 weeks 3 days ago

the sound is bad...........WHAT! out of all the bad things in p3 the ost is definetly its best aspect. the battle music is great. the intro and any of the songs with lotus juice rapping are fire, what soundtrack are talking about exactly???

• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   3 weeks 4 days ago

Aubrianna zoo
    Said can COME,

• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   3 weeks 4 days ago

Aubrianna zoo
    Said can COME,

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   9 weeks 1 day ago

Is the guy who made this terrible post still alive? Been some times since the last time he made a actual post on this site.......well, not gonna complain, his site dying may be for the best......And he realizing how everything that made him hate the game could have been avoided ( like how some comment are saying ) it's not like his opinion is wrong but if he actually went it a bit more detail and depth into the game and the people who love it maybe he would be able to acknowlenge the others opinions without having some negative consequence...... And realizing that some of his ideials are....questionable.

Anyway, anyone else? Don't do what this guy did in this post ok? It will only hurt you, we all should trie to minimize the hate of the diference of each one of us and make the world a better place to live in.

By the way aren't Jrpg more focused on narratice rather than gameplay anyway? ( you should the Extra Credits channel video that talks about that)

Something else....the reason that the main character dying means game over is relevant to the plot, actually ( althought they probably thought about that after making that decision)

By the way, i'm brazilian, so my english is not perfect ok?........bye.

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   9 weeks 6 days ago

I love Mario so please let me play it and I am 7years old

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   10 weeks 11 hours ago

You got wrecked. Are you gonna answer him, you dumb coward?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   10 weeks 11 hours ago
    You

"Tangent: why are games doing this so much lately? Take Grand Theft Auto IV, I'm playing a game about shooting people and running down hookers, why do I have to maintain in-game friendships with people around me? This trend needs to stop."

Because it's the THEME OF THE GAME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   10 weeks 4 days ago

Why the fuck are you even here then??? Don't you have anything else going on in your life?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   10 weeks 4 days ago

Looks like you were wrong. Suck it, hater.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   15 weeks 1 day ago

I was at 45 hours and got to the October before I stopped. The hype really gets to you and makes you deal with the flaws. This game is so repititive and has way too many dialogues. It is pretty bad when your character dies and you have to go over 45 minutes again which is so frustrating and how you don't control the other characters who do stupid things. The combat is quite enjoyable for the first 25 hours but then becomes tiresome. The monotony of playing it sure gets to you. I like depressing edgy stories, but this games main story really sucks compared to the main shin megami tensei games. I think it was getting a bit better just before I stopped playing. Social links, I only really enjoyed 2 of them and one just at the last few levels, the rest I dislike the character or am not interested at all. The soundtrack is so bad I would call it nonexistent. This game is a sludge to go through, I think I'll give Final Fantasy X a shot.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   17 weeks 1 day ago

LOL..... REAL Problems

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   20 weeks 5 days ago

Um.. 999/999 means he reach max Level. that means he's good.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   20 weeks 5 days ago

Wow. You suck. Why would anyone want to play Persona 4 now that you tell him that he sucks and he should play it. You are making the rest of the Persona Fan look bad.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   21 weeks 6 days ago

I love how fans of this game are wishing death. This is hilarious.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   21 weeks 6 days ago

It does.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   21 weeks 6 days ago

Ah. wishing Death... how ironic.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   21 weeks 6 days ago

I don't get it

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   22 weeks 1 day ago

As someone who loves this series... yeah, I gotta agree, Persona 3 does suck compared to the other games in the series.

> Tartarus does get boring very quickly, especially since it's about 262 floors high and randomly generated, and very grindy
    > However Persona 4 and 5 changed this, instead the dungeons are preset
    > The ability to control your whole party was added back in Persona 3 Portable (an enhanced port of Persona 3 to the PSP) and Persona 4 onwards. These games are so much better.
    > Boss battles do suck, no lying about it. You just keep hitting their weaknesses or, in terms of the last battle, have enough Personas to avoid all of its attacks (not spoiling the end but the boss changes its properties 12 or 13 and every phase has different attacks, e.g. one will have Agi skills and the other will use Bufu skills, so you need change Persona every time the boss changes phase).
    > The story is dark and emo (and I love it) but the presentation is horrible: you have basically no story until the monthly boss fight, after which you get cutscenes and a whole lot of dialogue
    > Both of the Persona 2 games (Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment), Persona 4 and Persona 5 are way better, sorry Persona 3 fanboys!
    > If you want an even more bad JRPG, play Persona 1. It's abhorrently bad!
    > If you still hate the Persona series even after all of the improvements Persona 4 and Persona 5 have, maybe try playing the main Shin Megami Tensei series. It's much more of a traditional JRPG experience from what I've heard (no I haven't played them yet but I do intend to. Apparently they're quite hard, too).

• Temple Run   25 weeks 3 days ago

Online leaderboards have brought scores back into relevance, but who know ?
    I like the possibility to put my score on some website like for example acidbat.com, but seriously, it's not so relevant for me.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   29 weeks 17 hours ago

Why not p5 they add shadow negotiation back

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   29 weeks 17 hours ago
    P5

P5 has it to it lets you talk to your friends or teammates at there phone

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   29 weeks 17 hours ago
    P5

P5 Bro its a version where you die from a boss they tell you if you want to battle thek again or if its a palace boss it will question if you want to go back before your boss battle