• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 days 21 hours ago

Is the guy who made this terrible post still alive? Been some times since the last time he made a actual post on this site.......well, not gonna complain, his site dying may be for the best......And he realizing how everything that made him hate the game could have been avoided ( like how some comment are saying ) it's not like his opinion is wrong but if he actually went it a bit more detail and depth into the game and the people who love it maybe he would be able to acknowlenge the others opinions without having some negative consequence...... And realizing that some of his ideials are....questionable.

Anyway, anyone else? Don't do what this guy did in this post ok? It will only hurt you, we all should trie to minimize the hate of the diference of each one of us and make the world a better place to live in.

By the way aren't Jrpg more focused on narratice rather than gameplay anyway? ( you should the Extra Credits channel video that talks about that)

Something else....the reason that the main character dying means game over is relevant to the plot, actually ( althought they probably thought about that after making that decision)

By the way, i'm brazilian, so my english is not perfect ok?........bye.

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   1 week 1 day ago

I love Mario so please let me play it and I am 7years old

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 2 days ago

You got wrecked. Are you gonna answer him, you dumb coward?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 2 days ago
    You

"Tangent: why are games doing this so much lately? Take Grand Theft Auto IV, I'm playing a game about shooting people and running down hookers, why do I have to maintain in-game friendships with people around me? This trend needs to stop."

Because it's the THEME OF THE GAME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 6 days ago

Why the fuck are you even here then??? Don't you have anything else going on in your life?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 6 days ago

Looks like you were wrong. Suck it, hater.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   6 weeks 3 days ago

I was at 45 hours and got to the October before I stopped. The hype really gets to you and makes you deal with the flaws. This game is so repititive and has way too many dialogues. It is pretty bad when your character dies and you have to go over 45 minutes again which is so frustrating and how you don't control the other characters who do stupid things. The combat is quite enjoyable for the first 25 hours but then becomes tiresome. The monotony of playing it sure gets to you. I like depressing edgy stories, but this games main story really sucks compared to the main shin megami tensei games. I think it was getting a bit better just before I stopped playing. Social links, I only really enjoyed 2 of them and one just at the last few levels, the rest I dislike the character or am not interested at all. The soundtrack is so bad I would call it nonexistent. This game is a sludge to go through, I think I'll give Final Fantasy X a shot.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   8 weeks 3 days ago

LOL..... REAL Problems

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   11 weeks 6 days ago

Um.. 999/999 means he reach max Level. that means he's good.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   11 weeks 6 days ago

Wow. You suck. Why would anyone want to play Persona 4 now that you tell him that he sucks and he should play it. You are making the rest of the Persona Fan look bad.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   13 weeks 19 hours ago

I love how fans of this game are wishing death. This is hilarious.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   13 weeks 19 hours ago

It does.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   13 weeks 19 hours ago

Ah. wishing Death... how ironic.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   13 weeks 19 hours ago

I don't get it

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   13 weeks 3 days ago

As someone who loves this series... yeah, I gotta agree, Persona 3 does suck compared to the other games in the series.

> Tartarus does get boring very quickly, especially since it's about 262 floors high and randomly generated, and very grindy
    > However Persona 4 and 5 changed this, instead the dungeons are preset
    > The ability to control your whole party was added back in Persona 3 Portable (an enhanced port of Persona 3 to the PSP) and Persona 4 onwards. These games are so much better.
    > Boss battles do suck, no lying about it. You just keep hitting their weaknesses or, in terms of the last battle, have enough Personas to avoid all of its attacks (not spoiling the end but the boss changes its properties 12 or 13 and every phase has different attacks, e.g. one will have Agi skills and the other will use Bufu skills, so you need change Persona every time the boss changes phase).
    > The story is dark and emo (and I love it) but the presentation is horrible: you have basically no story until the monthly boss fight, after which you get cutscenes and a whole lot of dialogue
    > Both of the Persona 2 games (Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment), Persona 4 and Persona 5 are way better, sorry Persona 3 fanboys!
    > If you want an even more bad JRPG, play Persona 1. It's abhorrently bad!
    > If you still hate the Persona series even after all of the improvements Persona 4 and Persona 5 have, maybe try playing the main Shin Megami Tensei series. It's much more of a traditional JRPG experience from what I've heard (no I haven't played them yet but I do intend to. Apparently they're quite hard, too).

• Temple Run   16 weeks 5 days ago

Online leaderboards have brought scores back into relevance, but who know ?
    I like the possibility to put my score on some website like for example acidbat.com, but seriously, it's not so relevant for me.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   20 weeks 2 days ago

Why not p5 they add shadow negotiation back

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   20 weeks 2 days ago
    P5

P5 has it to it lets you talk to your friends or teammates at there phone

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   20 weeks 2 days ago
    P5

P5 Bro its a version where you die from a boss they tell you if you want to battle thek again or if its a palace boss it will question if you want to go back before your boss battle

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   21 weeks 4 days ago

Huh? i'm pretty sure it doesn't..?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   27 weeks 2 days ago

Persona 3, as much as I loved it, I agree that Tartarus became irritating. I enjoy the battle system though. You should see some gameplay on Persona 5 though, it seems to fix all the problems from P3 and 4. Especially with its flashy animations and stuff. And if it looks good enough, perhaps try it out. P3 was like the most grindy in the series I believe. If anything, leveling up felt slower than in P2. But if anything, P4 and 5 are not grindy. Apparently in P5 the hallways in dungeons (which by the way, are NOT randomly generated.) are small, making it really hard to avoid enemies. And while supposedly the difficulty curve is balanced, I can only see grinding becoming necessary if you're trying to complete the Persona compendium or fusing a persona creatively. Also the soundtrack is way better than Persona 3 and 4... And I love P4's OST. Way better than P3's. I love Persona 4 much more than P3, and the reason? At its core, the Persona games are GAMES with GAMEPLAY. Also I thought that other than the slow start, the pacing is better, because even though the events used to spice up the story is "filler" at least it's SOMETHING to do other than JUST GRINDING OR SOCIAL LINKS. (Although P4 isn't grindy unless like I said above, you're completing the compendium.) Although I loved Social Links and dungeon crawling in P3, I hated having to wait till the end of the month for something to happen. Which is why I enjoyed P4's story more. It seems almost as if the ONLY reason people like P3 better is the darker story. I didn't find it "OMFG SO FUCKING DARK AAAAHHHH SO DEEP AND COMPLEX AND EDGY!!!" Like apparently everyone else did... Seriously, guys, ever heard of GANTZ or Berserk!? It's still a dark game, and I emjoyed the story nonetheless, but seriously... I didn't find the characters in P3 or 4 to be super relatable, but just because characters aren't relatable doesn't make them bad characters. You guys act like relatability is the only thing that makes a character good. Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I just felt like sharing my opinions.

• Gemini Rue   33 weeks 3 days ago

I read the article fully and will like to say it is filled with the stuff about GEMINI Rue which seems interesting. So, Now, I will like to share this all material with my uncle when I will come back after taking the Cherry Blossom Tour which I booked through TopBusTours

• Gemini Rue   33 weeks 4 days ago

GEMINI Rue is looking good to me after reading the article as I came to know enough about it and will share with my dad too after my tours to niagara

• Mass Effect: Redemption   36 weeks 6 days ago

Nice thanks for review on this fanfic!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   37 weeks 5 days ago

About the review,its actually right,persona 3 is inferior to other games of the serie,even eliminating the negociation from the first two games,and you are reading that from a persona fan
    And abou the comments,if someone doesnt like this game,it will not make the game bad,but i guess that all the hate comments are made by fanboys who doesnt care if the game is awfull,as long as it haves persona in the title