• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   46 weeks 5 days ago

Can't tell if it is sarcasm but in the game if you reach lvl 99 your stats boost like that... 999 HP and 999 MP

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   46 weeks 6 days ago

This is a amazing inspiring composition.I am gorgeous plenty pleased among your salubrious process.You put truly really cooperative info. Contain it up..

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   47 weeks 9 hours ago

The whole line of attacks against OP on here is disgusting. I get that some of you really love Persona... but Christ, telling someone to go kill themselves just because they disagree with you is just downright awful. The lot of you hurling insults and suicide wishes at OP: please grow the fuck up. Or at least I hope the issue is a lack of maturity (the grammar indicates many of you turds are teens or pre-teens), because otherwise you're all just despicable twats who deserve a healthy dose of reality. It's video games you're defending here you fucking idiots, not the rights of nation-states or the freedom to practice your religion -- you look ignorant when you fly off the handle just because someone states an opinion that conflicts with your own. Now go back to your pathetic fanboy cults and feel ashamed of yourselves, because any sensible folk reading this page certainly feel a healthy dose of shame for your sorry asses.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   47 weeks 22 hours ago

*sigh*... People these days... if a game isn't baby sitting you throughout the whole game it immediately sucks :3...

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   47 weeks 2 days ago

Nice review on the game. I haven't actually played P3, but I am going through P4 for the first time and I was googling to see if I'm the only person who hates the dungeons in the game, and I ended up here. I agree with everything you said though, it can all be applied to P4 as well. I like the game but I hate the battle system and RPG aspects of it. I think it would be better if it was just a dating sim/full-on visual novel without battles, but looking at all these negative comments, not a lot of people would agree. I've kind of gotten fed up with P4 recently and cheated in it, so now my characters are way overleveled... I just want to hurry up and beat the game and not worry too much about grinding and levels and all that garbage. The battle system is really bad to me, it's just so slow and repetitive and the last 3 times I played it, I started feeling sleepy as soon as I turned the game on lol. And I ended up falling asleep during one of the cutscenes lol 3 times... I was slightly looking forward to P5 because I hear a lot of talk about it, but now that I've gotten a taste of Persona through P4, I don't think the Persona series is for me. I do like the writing in the game though, so I will check out some Let's Plays on youtube once P5 hits, but I don't think I'll be playing it myself. I just gave the game a chance because I have Gamefly, because Persona is my best friend's favorite game series, and because I heard a lot of reviews. Well, it's good that a lot of people like the game as it is, I just think it would be infinitely better if they revamped the battle system. It's just so slow compared to any of the FF games. And the difficulty was off putting as well, even though I was Beginner, but I was still having loads of trouble with battles. >.< I guess I just really suck. Anyway, I've babbled on for long enough. Thanks for reading if you did.

• Super Mario Galaxy 2   49 weeks 5 days ago

Sandra

• The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword [Video]   50 weeks 6 days ago

When I play it, I don't even see the threats anywhere in the screen. Is that actually a screenshot from the actual game? The game never showed it in my screen at all. I'm not kidding.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   50 weeks 6 days ago

WTF? Did you say PS3 sucks? Well, you must suck because you dont have a taste for games.
    Comment on: F.E.S= FRAKKING ENDLESS STORY?
    I read that part and you said, why do you have to maintain friendships in
    the game? Well, here's why. All the S.L (Social Link) need to be maxed in order to create the ultimate persona.

Comment on: Tartarus Sucks
    I read this part as well. What is the purple blob? You idiot. Those "purple blobs" are strong enemies. They also give a lot of experience to you know? Fuck it! Your an stupid video game geek who knows nothing about games.

• Contra 4   51 weeks 1 hour ago

download

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   51 weeks 1 day ago

Well, that scalated quickly.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   51 weeks 5 days ago

Go get cancer and die a slow, painful death and experience true agony you whiny, worthless piece of shit. The JRPG genre wasn't made for you and your goldfish level attention span and inability to appreciate video games that try something different.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 2 weeks ago

The occupation finished up washed-up attained the tangible substance coup job they volition produced. The insight definitely designed sense in standing to image these persons the true specialists.

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 4 weeks ago

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 4 weeks ago

999/999 HP/MP lols, you must suck at video games in general.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 4 weeks ago

999/999 HP/MP == you suckdd.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 6 weeks ago

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 7 weeks ago

I sthis a cartoon? Looks intriguing ;) P.S. Order excellent papers about animation at Custom-Essays-Online.com :)

• World of Goo   1 year 7 weeks ago

Игра

• Illusion of Gaia   1 year 7 weeks ago

...I find myself getting more and more angry at how plain awful this game is. Random trips to random places, to get random items, which most of the time are left with no explanation as to what their purpose, and that need to be used in some way, or in some place, and no clue as to how to figure it out. It's a good thing there are FAQs out there for this terrible game, otherwise I wouldn't be finishing it. As it is, I don't like to start playing a game and not finish it, so I'm muscling through this game, a little bit at a time. Ugh.

3/10 for me, and I feel like that's generous.

• Hot Springs Story   1 year 7 weeks ago

i have 9999999$

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 8 weeks ago

Just to see if MAYBE something popped up. And YAY! Great to see an article and a great one, too!
    I haven't played enough games to make a Best Of list in the last year. The 4th child has pretty much devastated my gaming hobby. Most times I try to play my own games its 11PM or later and I end up nodding off 10 minutes after I boot the console.

The few minutes I got to play Shovel Knight, I really did enjoy it.

I'll make a "most played games of 2015 list". Note: Games were not RELEASED in 2015

1. Just Dance Disney (my two daughters beg me to play this, how can I refuse!?)
    2. Duck Tales Remastered (actually quite fun, all the kids love it, also they love the cartoon, so it's an easy sell)
    3. Epic Mickey (more fun than I expected)
    4. Excite Truck/ExciteBots (my 4YO boy loves watching me play these and I love them so I oblige)
    5. Sega Rally Revo (Same boy likes the mud trails in this one) On a side note, this game is BRUTALLY difficult to advance the main campaign

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 10 weeks ago
    hi

Hi cancer my name is ebola

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 11 weeks ago

Metal Gear Solid V didn't make the list? I haven't played a new game in quite some time, but MGSV has been very tempting.

P.S. I thought you were dead or something. And I can't remember my login...

• Overrated Game I Played this Generation - Spore   1 year 12 weeks ago