• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   41 weeks 5 days ago

A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a state of crisis. Her life flashes before her eyes as she struggles to get to the bottom of her anxiety.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 6 hours ago

See, the thing about calling out on someone's hypocrisy... it really goes both ways, you know? I mean, here you are, asking a stranger online to kill himself, right? All the while, you're talking how intelligence and age are mutually exclusive, when here you are, pulling the same shit as Mr. Grammar there by criticizing his grammar and asking him to kill himself like an 8 year old Call of Duty player.

Sniff, sniff. Do you smell that? I believe we've found ourselves more hypocrisy!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 2 days ago

This is coming from a Persona fan by the way. Okay, fine, Persona 4 fan, but whatever. I don't necessarily agree with the article fully, but I do agree that Tartarus and grinding just plain suck. Maybe you like to spend countless hours doing the same shit over and over again, but some of us actually have better taste than you, so shut the hell up. You acting like a bunch of butthurt morons make us Persona fans look bad.

Seriously, you're the epitome of everything wrong about the Internet, acting like 6 year old Call of Duty gamers swearing online about how someone is wrong about your fucking opinion. Grow the fuck up.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 2 days ago

Gotta love how cancerous these comments are. I don't even know what this website is, having to stumble upon it, and I already don't like it after seeing these comments by 8 year olds. Do you go around saying people suck on the Internet? I feel sorry for you if you do.

Fuck it! Your an stupid keyboard warrior who knows nothing about talking to people properly.

lawlz

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 2 days ago

Right, because grinding is TOTALLY a challenging element that requires in-depth strategies and expert skills to get through, instead of, oh I don't know, wasting thousands of hours repeating the same bullshit routines, which is honestly a broken gameplay element lacking of creativity. In short: it's just plain lazy game design.

Your point about modern gamers requiring babysitting is invalid in this context. It would have made sense if the complaint was about how the game is too hard and I wish it was easier - then yeah, I'm bitching about not being babysat. Grinding, on the other hand, is not the same thing, since it's fucking boring and is the exact opposite of "fun", something I expect when I play a game. Do these so-called hardcore gamers/elitists not have fun anymore as they pretentiously spend thousands of hours thrusting their ego around on the Internet?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   46 weeks 5 days ago

Behold the wrath of butthurt, weeaboo teenagers who scream at differing opinions. Good luck in life if you ever reach adulthood, you scathing moron. Persona 3 was garbage, review was spot on.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   50 weeks 12 hours ago

It is a good post ,I like so much .I also hope you can let me know more about your news. I will come to see if you have new post every day...

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   50 weeks 5 days ago

I need that game

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   50 weeks 5 days ago

Super mario bros 2

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   51 weeks 5 days ago

The game is not trash, your trash. The game is easy and enjoyable you can't enjoy because you are expecting to much,every games has its rules and if you can't follow it then you will always suck.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   51 weeks 6 days ago

This is a great game and all of persona series are great games you just some stupid guys need to learn the meaning of game. Also what about Persona 4? You said you have it un-touched right? Try it out, if you still don't like it, you sucks :P i believe most of the people who have played the persona series will agree with me as well

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 5 days ago

were all amazing games, and are on the complete opposite end of badness. Kill yourself.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 5 days ago
    Ha.

If they're autistic, then what does that make people like you who use beneficial and good things as insults?
    Intelligence isn't based on age, and even though you're critiquing someone's writing, you lack the decency to begin your sentences with capital letters and end statements in periods. Kill yourself, hypocrite.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 3 weeks ago

Can't tell if it is sarcasm but in the game if you reach lvl 99 your stats boost like that... 999 HP and 999 MP

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 3 weeks ago

This is a amazing inspiring composition.I am gorgeous plenty pleased among your salubrious process.You put truly really cooperative info. Contain it up..

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 3 weeks ago

The whole line of attacks against OP on here is disgusting. I get that some of you really love Persona... but Christ, telling someone to go kill themselves just because they disagree with you is just downright awful. The lot of you hurling insults and suicide wishes at OP: please grow the fuck up. Or at least I hope the issue is a lack of maturity (the grammar indicates many of you turds are teens or pre-teens), because otherwise you're all just despicable twats who deserve a healthy dose of reality. It's video games you're defending here you fucking idiots, not the rights of nation-states or the freedom to practice your religion -- you look ignorant when you fly off the handle just because someone states an opinion that conflicts with your own. Now go back to your pathetic fanboy cults and feel ashamed of yourselves, because any sensible folk reading this page certainly feel a healthy dose of shame for your sorry asses.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 3 weeks ago

*sigh*... People these days... if a game isn't baby sitting you throughout the whole game it immediately sucks :3...

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 3 weeks ago

Nice review on the game. I haven't actually played P3, but I am going through P4 for the first time and I was googling to see if I'm the only person who hates the dungeons in the game, and I ended up here. I agree with everything you said though, it can all be applied to P4 as well. I like the game but I hate the battle system and RPG aspects of it. I think it would be better if it was just a dating sim/full-on visual novel without battles, but looking at all these negative comments, not a lot of people would agree. I've kind of gotten fed up with P4 recently and cheated in it, so now my characters are way overleveled... I just want to hurry up and beat the game and not worry too much about grinding and levels and all that garbage. The battle system is really bad to me, it's just so slow and repetitive and the last 3 times I played it, I started feeling sleepy as soon as I turned the game on lol. And I ended up falling asleep during one of the cutscenes lol 3 times... I was slightly looking forward to P5 because I hear a lot of talk about it, but now that I've gotten a taste of Persona through P4, I don't think the Persona series is for me. I do like the writing in the game though, so I will check out some Let's Plays on youtube once P5 hits, but I don't think I'll be playing it myself. I just gave the game a chance because I have Gamefly, because Persona is my best friend's favorite game series, and because I heard a lot of reviews. Well, it's good that a lot of people like the game as it is, I just think it would be infinitely better if they revamped the battle system. It's just so slow compared to any of the FF games. And the difficulty was off putting as well, even though I was Beginner, but I was still having loads of trouble with battles. >.< I guess I just really suck. Anyway, I've babbled on for long enough. Thanks for reading if you did.

• Super Mario Galaxy 2   1 year 6 weeks ago

Sandra

• The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword [Video]   1 year 7 weeks ago

When I play it, I don't even see the threats anywhere in the screen. Is that actually a screenshot from the actual game? The game never showed it in my screen at all. I'm not kidding.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 7 weeks ago

WTF? Did you say PS3 sucks? Well, you must suck because you dont have a taste for games.
    Comment on: F.E.S= FRAKKING ENDLESS STORY?
    I read that part and you said, why do you have to maintain friendships in
    the game? Well, here's why. All the S.L (Social Link) need to be maxed in order to create the ultimate persona.

Comment on: Tartarus Sucks
    I read this part as well. What is the purple blob? You idiot. Those "purple blobs" are strong enemies. They also give a lot of experience to you know? Fuck it! Your an stupid video game geek who knows nothing about games.

• Contra 4   1 year 7 weeks ago

download

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 7 weeks ago

Well, that scalated quickly.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 8 weeks ago

Go get cancer and die a slow, painful death and experience true agony you whiny, worthless piece of shit. The JRPG genre wasn't made for you and your goldfish level attention span and inability to appreciate video games that try something different.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 10 weeks ago

The occupation finished up washed-up attained the tangible substance coup job they volition produced. The insight definitely designed sense in standing to image these persons the true specialists.