• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 year 13 weeks ago

I will have to say thank because of your psst. I have learn a few just right stuff here. I am so much pleased with your excellent work. You share really very useful information. Keep it up your work. Keep blogging.

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   1 year 13 weeks ago

I have that game

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   1 year 13 weeks ago

I have that game

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 13 weeks ago

Don't call it a comeback. :)

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 14 weeks ago

I'll have to keep an eye out for it, will probably pop up in an indie bundle sooner or later.

So, is this the stealthy rebirth of TFH?

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 14 weeks ago

Her Story is kind of a one-time experience. The way you move through the game relies on a certain mechanic that would be hard to repeat. I might give it another try soon though since it's been a while, but I kinda treasure that original experience I had with the game. I installed it, played it, (felt like I) finished it, and then turned it off, never turning it on again IIRC. Though I thought about it a lot.

I did read a lot of forum posts on the central mystery and reading that so many people were torn about it strengthened my emotions towards it.

• My Favorite Games of 2015   1 year 14 weeks ago

Ha, most of these titles, not counting Grand Theft Auto V, made my annual Games I Didn't Get to Play list for 2015. I do have a copy of Life is Strange installed on Steam, ready to go, but the others will have to wait.

Her Story sounds absolutely fascinating. Can you replay the game with the knowledge you have after your first run or is this a one-time experience? Did you end up solving the mystery differently than other people? I think I'd like playing detective. Professor Layton taught me everything I need to know.

• World of Goo   1 year 16 weeks ago

WORLD GOO

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 17 weeks ago

Writing a paper is a difficult assignment, especially if you do not have great writing skills. The situation worsens if you lack time or cannot gather good facts for conducting extensive research. Thus, do not become upset and order your writings on Papers-Writings.com

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   1 year 17 weeks ago

El mundo naranja

• Professor Layton and the Unwound Future   1 year 18 weeks ago

Totally agree. He's stupid!

• Professor Layton and the Unwound Future   1 year 18 weeks ago

You liar! Professor Layton and the unwound future is epic!

• Professor Layton and the Unwound Future   1 year 18 weeks ago

You liar! Professor Layton and the unwound future is epic!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 19 weeks ago

Just gonna assume you got to the first boss, was under leveled died and wrote this trash

I mean it's your opinion but its wrong and shit

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 19 weeks ago

insult.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 21 weeks ago

When you wrote this cute little guide of yours did you actually bother reading what the author wrote in the article? The gameplay is both easy and bland. That's the issue with this game. Not its supposed difficulty or whatever. The "gameplay" (such as it is) boils down to hitting enemies for their weakness and then killing them off while they are down. I'm sorry but its not rocket science. The bosses are not particularly exciting compared to some of the games I played. Just as the author wrote - they are either really piss easy or a match of attrition. And I totally agree with the author that both of those options are boring.

It doesn't actually HAVE a learning curve unlike what little self praising pricks like to believe (Praising yourself for being a "hard" game isn't a good idea really). You just half read half skip the boring dialogues (because teenage angsty drama is for angsty teenagers) and just grind the identical tartarus dungeon again and again. For literal hundreds of hours. Its not hard. Its kinda really simple in fact.

Oh and the music is awful.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 21 weeks ago

Possibly two years late here but honestly? Its a game that makes me skip through terrible dialogue options with shit characters (which is a chore and nothing else) while I grind identical mobs on identical levels of identical dungeon for 300 hours. The plot is... the same old plot i've seen about 300 times in various animes and mangas over the decades. Emo teenagers saving the world because of reasons. I'm also very sorry if you feel that choosing one of 3 identical clubs which give you same interactions with two identical people is a choice because that's pretty much the extent of your choices in this game.

Combat is literally the most mindless of all the jrpgs i played. Exploit weakness, kill enemy. Repeat x times. The work you mentioned must be the effort required to stay awake doing it.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 22 weeks ago

Really? your grammar clearly shows you are 2 years old

• I Wanna Be The Guy   1 year 22 weeks ago

あかさ

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 22 weeks ago

Wow! I like play different games with my friends. We kill our boredom such way. I am mor ethan happy to uncovered your site. It inspired me on something new. Thanks for your hard work here. I think I will be back later to find more cool new games here. Don't waste your time on doing paperwork or checking your posts - custom-paper-writing.org can do it for you without hustle.

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 22 weeks ago

There are many students who are worried about writing effective papers and deadlines for submitting their essay papers are very short. They are in trouble what to do? If you are one of them then you'll batter understand this situation. Now kick away all worries because now you can hire professional writers to ask custom-paper-writing.org on my behalf and within the deadlines. I assure you this is easiest way of getting good grades and I hope you guys will find it effective :)

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 25 weeks ago

Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but personally I love Persona 3. It's a different type of RPG--really, it's an RPG mixed with a simulation. Which, honestly, is why I love it. The plot is good and I love interacting with the characters. I'm not a huge fan of the way Tartarus is designed--it's too big. I personally am more interested in the story than running around a dungeon for hours on end.

I actually played Persona 4 first. I played it on my ex's PS Vita, and loved it so much I bought not only the game, but my own Vita. I think P4 is better--it's multiple dungeons instead of one giant one, and you can build relationships with more characters. It's a bit heavier on the simulation than P3, though. It also has multiple endings--none of which involve the effective death of the main character, thank you very much.

I tried Persona 2, which doesn't have the social links, and the gameplay is different. I didn't like it at all. It was like an entirely different game.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 25 weeks ago

I agree, Tartarus was such a turn off. I was so disappointed when I open Persona 3 Director Edition that I got as a gift and first, saw that the characters now were teenagers and looked like generic anime teens. The story was transposed to some teenager drama with dating. The battle system suffered and became easier and more boring, with many of the nice innovative things from Persona 1 and 2 taken away :( Where is monster bargaining? No Tarot cards obtained trough this to create the personas? And you only control your own character and can't work as a team to fight the battles? -.- Even though is turn based? I would understand if like Star Ocean you have real time battles moving around the field etc, you can't really control all characters simultaneously, but on a turn based RPG with slow developing battles?!

The most disappointing and half assed thing was the dungeon. Seriously? Same dungeon with same looks for the whole game with randomized crap levels? It screams half-assing and uninspired dungeon design to me.

I simply couldn't take it and gave up on the game. Shallow story and shallow badly developed dungeon with a slow paced battle system with not much complexity that gets boring and extremely repetitive in a bad way (there is just so much you can see of the Tartarus after sometime)... couldn't finish this game.

• Memorable Ideas from Forgettable Games: Load Screen Time Wasters   1 year 25 weeks ago

Good thing Bionic Commando has those enjoyable, interactive loading screens... Because you sure are going to see them A LOT due to how easy it is to die in this game !

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 26 weeks ago