• Professor Layton and the Unwound Future   1 year 27 weeks ago

You liar! Professor Layton and the unwound future is epic!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 27 weeks ago

Just gonna assume you got to the first boss, was under leveled died and wrote this trash

I mean it's your opinion but its wrong and shit

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 27 weeks ago

insult.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 30 weeks ago

When you wrote this cute little guide of yours did you actually bother reading what the author wrote in the article? The gameplay is both easy and bland. That's the issue with this game. Not its supposed difficulty or whatever. The "gameplay" (such as it is) boils down to hitting enemies for their weakness and then killing them off while they are down. I'm sorry but its not rocket science. The bosses are not particularly exciting compared to some of the games I played. Just as the author wrote - they are either really piss easy or a match of attrition. And I totally agree with the author that both of those options are boring.

It doesn't actually HAVE a learning curve unlike what little self praising pricks like to believe (Praising yourself for being a "hard" game isn't a good idea really). You just half read half skip the boring dialogues (because teenage angsty drama is for angsty teenagers) and just grind the identical tartarus dungeon again and again. For literal hundreds of hours. Its not hard. Its kinda really simple in fact.

Oh and the music is awful.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 30 weeks ago

Possibly two years late here but honestly? Its a game that makes me skip through terrible dialogue options with shit characters (which is a chore and nothing else) while I grind identical mobs on identical levels of identical dungeon for 300 hours. The plot is... the same old plot i've seen about 300 times in various animes and mangas over the decades. Emo teenagers saving the world because of reasons. I'm also very sorry if you feel that choosing one of 3 identical clubs which give you same interactions with two identical people is a choice because that's pretty much the extent of your choices in this game.

Combat is literally the most mindless of all the jrpgs i played. Exploit weakness, kill enemy. Repeat x times. The work you mentioned must be the effort required to stay awake doing it.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 30 weeks ago

Really? your grammar clearly shows you are 2 years old

• I Wanna Be The Guy   1 year 30 weeks ago

あかさ

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 30 weeks ago

Wow! I like play different games with my friends. We kill our boredom such way. I am mor ethan happy to uncovered your site. It inspired me on something new. Thanks for your hard work here. I think I will be back later to find more cool new games here. Don't waste your time on doing paperwork or checking your posts - custom-paper-writing.org can do it for you without hustle.

• Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny   1 year 30 weeks ago

There are many students who are worried about writing effective papers and deadlines for submitting their essay papers are very short. They are in trouble what to do? If you are one of them then you'll batter understand this situation. Now kick away all worries because now you can hire professional writers to ask custom-paper-writing.org on my behalf and within the deadlines. I assure you this is easiest way of getting good grades and I hope you guys will find it effective :)

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 33 weeks ago

Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but personally I love Persona 3. It's a different type of RPG--really, it's an RPG mixed with a simulation. Which, honestly, is why I love it. The plot is good and I love interacting with the characters. I'm not a huge fan of the way Tartarus is designed--it's too big. I personally am more interested in the story than running around a dungeon for hours on end.

I actually played Persona 4 first. I played it on my ex's PS Vita, and loved it so much I bought not only the game, but my own Vita. I think P4 is better--it's multiple dungeons instead of one giant one, and you can build relationships with more characters. It's a bit heavier on the simulation than P3, though. It also has multiple endings--none of which involve the effective death of the main character, thank you very much.

I tried Persona 2, which doesn't have the social links, and the gameplay is different. I didn't like it at all. It was like an entirely different game.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 33 weeks ago

I agree, Tartarus was such a turn off. I was so disappointed when I open Persona 3 Director Edition that I got as a gift and first, saw that the characters now were teenagers and looked like generic anime teens. The story was transposed to some teenager drama with dating. The battle system suffered and became easier and more boring, with many of the nice innovative things from Persona 1 and 2 taken away :( Where is monster bargaining? No Tarot cards obtained trough this to create the personas? And you only control your own character and can't work as a team to fight the battles? -.- Even though is turn based? I would understand if like Star Ocean you have real time battles moving around the field etc, you can't really control all characters simultaneously, but on a turn based RPG with slow developing battles?!

The most disappointing and half assed thing was the dungeon. Seriously? Same dungeon with same looks for the whole game with randomized crap levels? It screams half-assing and uninspired dungeon design to me.

I simply couldn't take it and gave up on the game. Shallow story and shallow badly developed dungeon with a slow paced battle system with not much complexity that gets boring and extremely repetitive in a bad way (there is just so much you can see of the Tartarus after sometime)... couldn't finish this game.

• Memorable Ideas from Forgettable Games: Load Screen Time Wasters   1 year 33 weeks ago

Good thing Bionic Commando has those enjoyable, interactive loading screens... Because you sure are going to see them A LOT due to how easy it is to die in this game !

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 34 weeks ago

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 34 weeks ago

Hey, what's up you to? Darian maybe she'll listen to you it's much to dangerous when cerberus, is sitting next to her.
    this is your good boy!? I guess I mess up. did you say you mess up!?
    Faize! what you think your doing?
    I'm just practicing my sword work, why your angry?
    sword training, huh? would you like a sparring partner?
    when I'm done, yes.
    oh, yeah.
    well, sorry to bother you then.
    Let's go, lailah.
    Faize......Fa...Faize!
    ....!
    oh, Darian.
    what do you think your doing Faize? that's not like any training I ever seen.
    I can't control my anger.
    are you okay?
    yes, I'm fine.
    I'm sorry, but can I be alone? I like to continue my training.
    sure, just don't hurt yourself all right?
    we meet so many Star Ocean the last hope cosplay,
    so many friends.
    Faize, your one of those people.
    Never!
    Faize...
    I have enough of your nonsense Darian! you can get out of there anyway!

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 34 weeks ago

long ago, I was playing my farther's DS that game is called Ninja gaiden dragon sword. momiji talks like rouge and hayabusa sounds like shadow. I called mommy, mom and daddy dad my brother hayden too. my farther called handsome boy darian my son, that's what he calls me. on a mission I got my friends sophie Faize meracle ulrich lailah, and mikleo. we have our SRF spaceship, to the planet. when your starting at the beginning the game, you have your son darian, inside the level.
    at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 34 weeks ago

at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 34 weeks ago

long ago, I was playing my farther's DS that game is called Ninja gaiden dragon sword. momiji talks like rouge and hayabusa sounds like shadow. I called mommy, mom and daddy dad my brother hayden too. my farther called handsome boy darian my son, that's what he called me. on a mission I got my friends sophie Faize meracle ulrich lailah, and mikleo. we have our SRF spaceship, to the planet. when your starting at the beginning the game, you have your son darian, inside the level.
    at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Contra 4   1 year 34 weeks ago
    ope

I want to download this game

• Minecraft   1 year 35 weeks ago
    Hay

Hay

• Minecraft   1 year 35 weeks ago

Hi

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 40 weeks ago

"If I were to make an exhaustive list of my all-time favorite games"
    Chrono Trigger
    Suikoden II
    Final Fantasy VI
    Final Fantasy X
    If there's something I hate about video games, it's repetition, and Odin Sphere has it in spades.
    I can take it that you hate P3, the points you raised are valid, except maybe for boss battles, but the Odin Sphere hate isn't even nit-picking, it's just plain hipocrisy. All of your favorite games up there have waaaay more repetition than OS, in every minor and maor arcana instead of just spades. The item management and exp vs alchemy part of the game is an added challenge, you're supposed to make these choices instead of say, having 99 of every item like in say, any of your favorite games. And boss battles made you kite for 10 minutes? You just plain suck! I' not even good at it and didn't find that an issue. Finally, it's you that don't have the attention span to care for the characters or plot, it isn't the game's fault.

• Divekick   1 year 40 weeks ago

Watch Bigg Boss Season 9 Latest And All Episodes Click Here >biggboss-season9.net

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 41 weeks ago

If you think P3 & OS suck, well, you simply dont understand nothing of JRPG.
    I suggest you to play some cod, ac or, maybe the best idea, just kill yourself.

• Diddy Kong Racing   1 year 48 weeks ago

Nostalgia can cloud opinions.

But from an objective point of view, there's not much to be added.
    I never really got the hang of the shifty controls. Try to hit a speedpad slightly to your right, turn right, end up drifting far to the left, miss pad...
    Really? What kind of joy does it give to master such a stupid control? Bah!
    I didn't say there's a flaw with the control, just that it's irregular and wierd without any obvious reason. It's a RARE breed, that's for sure. 6/10 is good!

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   1 year 48 weeks ago