• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 26 weeks ago

Yes somebody else uses this reference!!!!

• Halo 3: ODST   1 year 26 weeks ago

Good work... but you got a lot of things wrong.
    The elites are called "brutes", cat is "Dare", night vision is called "VISR", the "other ODST guy" is a Marine, minute 44- one shot not three
    some other stuff but i don't wanna be an a-hole.
    Just for constructive criticism.

Its in my opinion one of the best Halo games, because it is unique, my favorite feeling is creeping around at night in the streets, hiding from bad guys. Not a good game for straight up shoot-em-up people. Certainly not for gears of war fans.

• Mobile Minute: Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, and Super Hexagon   1 year 27 weeks ago

I have played temple run 2 and subway surfers. These games are that game by which you will get addicted easily. Also i am a gamer and love to play video games. I have played NBA 2K17 and this is the best game of ps4. Check the nba2k17-lockercodes.com/nba-2k17-badges-guide/ NBA 2K17 Badges guide.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 28 weeks ago

You suck at gaming or at least at RPGs. Why? Because Yes and because I concluded you are a little impatient and stupid. Probably a children. Done.

I tried to review like you did and I think I still did better.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 30 weeks ago

Im late, like many others but never the less, Its unfortunate that you didnt like the game. I personally loved it but for one game to make you hate an entire genre simply must mean you dont truly enjoy video games. It makes me think of how you are with other mediums and if you dislike one thing you immediately reject the product as a whole. but I digress. You also should probably think and sleep on what you write because you simply seemed like an impatient frustrated child with the start of "Frakking endless story"...really? at least try to convince anyone to take you seriosly, and I agree with tarturus. but saying "the games sucks" without articulating yourself well makes you look ignorant, unless you can display your ideas in a more objective matter for a review you probably shouldn't review it. And this goes without saying but finish the game before you talk about it, common sense really. Look I dont blame you, you are clearly someone who dosnt convey their ideas well and needs practice. maybe one day Ill read a good review by you, until then deal with the mounts of butt hurt persona fans and others just like you

thanks if you read all of this

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 32 weeks ago

Oh boy 2010, Well I wanna clarify some points about these games because what you did is the RPG equivalent of trying to play Monster Hunter like Devil May Cry.

"One loser I befriended early on kept calling my cell phone at night wanting to make plans. I wanted nothing to do with this guy because I was trying to get with the girl with the glasses, so I kept shutting him down."

The social links may seem to work like the ones in a Visual Novel would, but i's the opposite: Try to maximize as muchs as you can, they'll help you gameplay-wise.

"I took two approaches to climbing Tartarus: when a new block would open up, I would try to rush up all the floors as quickly as possible so that I could guarantee I at least made it to the boss in time."

Don't do this, you can fight the Tartarus' bosses after the full moon bosses, also the tartarus bosses are harder.

"The second way to climb Tartarus was to grind. When that full moon day came by and you had to participate in the special mission, you had better be leveled high enough to beat the full moon boss. Not able to beat it? Grind some more. Grind, grind, grind. I hate grinding more than I hate shimmying."

You don't need to grind that much. The objective of the game is to create personae, the status of your persona is more important than your level: try making personae with various elemental affinities and with buffing and debuffing skills.

"The lack of direct control over the other three characters in battle can lead to some huge issues, mainly that the A.I. can be dumb."

Yes, this can be a problem specially with Mitsuru. Try setting the command to "knock down" I don't remmember if you have to unlock it but you should be just fine for most of the game. If you really want to control your allies try with Persona 3 Portable.

Bottom line is: if you bothered playing this game 30 hours, I don't think it would be too hard to do so another 30 hours. Hype is bad and if someone tells you a game will change your life, they are obviously wrong (happened to me with ff7). If you really don't want to revisit this game try playing Persona 4: it polished most things of this game, or Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne: it has a deeper combat system and more interesting bosses.

Also about Odin Sphere: Yes, this one is repetitive but it has a nice tie-in story, it's meant to be played as an Action RPG that's why there's a stamina bar, this game relies HEAVELY in item management: when to plant seeds, make potions, sell items, etc. just remember you can buy most stuff.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 34 weeks ago

Absolutely agree, I'm about 20 hrs in, and while I don't hate it, I'm still waiting for when this game is going to get good. I do hope the author of the article played Rogue Galaxy eventually, I'm 50 hrs in, and I love that game! I guess I'll move on to P4Golden and see if it's any better. Persona 1 had an amazing story and much better, but the monster bargaining became overwhelming so I haven't finished it yet.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 38 weeks ago

See, the thing about calling out on someone's hypocrisy... it really goes both ways, you know? I mean, here you are, asking a stranger online to kill himself, right? All the while, you're talking how intelligence and age are mutually exclusive, when here you are, pulling the same shit as Mr. Grammar there by criticizing his grammar and asking him to kill himself like an 8 year old Call of Duty player.

Sniff, sniff. Do you smell that? I believe we've found ourselves more hypocrisy!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 38 weeks ago

This is coming from a Persona fan by the way. Okay, fine, Persona 4 fan, but whatever. I don't necessarily agree with the article fully, but I do agree that Tartarus and grinding just plain suck. Maybe you like to spend countless hours doing the same shit over and over again, but some of us actually have better taste than you, so shut the hell up. You acting like a bunch of butthurt morons make us Persona fans look bad.

Seriously, you're the epitome of everything wrong about the Internet, acting like 6 year old Call of Duty gamers swearing online about how someone is wrong about your fucking opinion. Grow the fuck up.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 38 weeks ago

Gotta love how cancerous these comments are. I don't even know what this website is, having to stumble upon it, and I already don't like it after seeing these comments by 8 year olds. Do you go around saying people suck on the Internet? I feel sorry for you if you do.

Fuck it! Your an stupid keyboard warrior who knows nothing about talking to people properly.

lawlz

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 38 weeks ago

Right, because grinding is TOTALLY a challenging element that requires in-depth strategies and expert skills to get through, instead of, oh I don't know, wasting thousands of hours repeating the same bullshit routines, which is honestly a broken gameplay element lacking of creativity. In short: it's just plain lazy game design.

Your point about modern gamers requiring babysitting is invalid in this context. It would have made sense if the complaint was about how the game is too hard and I wish it was easier - then yeah, I'm bitching about not being babysat. Grinding, on the other hand, is not the same thing, since it's fucking boring and is the exact opposite of "fun", something I expect when I play a game. Do these so-called hardcore gamers/elitists not have fun anymore as they pretentiously spend thousands of hours thrusting their ego around on the Internet?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 41 weeks ago

Behold the wrath of butthurt, weeaboo teenagers who scream at differing opinions. Good luck in life if you ever reach adulthood, you scathing moron. Persona 3 was garbage, review was spot on.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 46 weeks ago

The game is not trash, your trash. The game is easy and enjoyable you can't enjoy because you are expecting to much,every games has its rules and if you can't follow it then you will always suck.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 46 weeks ago

This is a great game and all of persona series are great games you just some stupid guys need to learn the meaning of game. Also what about Persona 4? You said you have it un-touched right? Try it out, if you still don't like it, you sucks :P i believe most of the people who have played the persona series will agree with me as well

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 47 weeks ago

were all amazing games, and are on the complete opposite end of badness. Kill yourself.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 47 weeks ago
    Ha.

If they're autistic, then what does that make people like you who use beneficial and good things as insults?
    Intelligence isn't based on age, and even though you're critiquing someone's writing, you lack the decency to begin your sentences with capital letters and end statements in periods. Kill yourself, hypocrite.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 49 weeks ago

Can't tell if it is sarcasm but in the game if you reach lvl 99 your stats boost like that... 999 HP and 999 MP

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 50 weeks ago

The whole line of attacks against OP on here is disgusting. I get that some of you really love Persona... but Christ, telling someone to go kill themselves just because they disagree with you is just downright awful. The lot of you hurling insults and suicide wishes at OP: please grow the fuck up. Or at least I hope the issue is a lack of maturity (the grammar indicates many of you turds are teens or pre-teens), because otherwise you're all just despicable twats who deserve a healthy dose of reality. It's video games you're defending here you fucking idiots, not the rights of nation-states or the freedom to practice your religion -- you look ignorant when you fly off the handle just because someone states an opinion that conflicts with your own. Now go back to your pathetic fanboy cults and feel ashamed of yourselves, because any sensible folk reading this page certainly feel a healthy dose of shame for your sorry asses.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 50 weeks ago

*sigh*... People these days... if a game isn't baby sitting you throughout the whole game it immediately sucks :3...

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 50 weeks ago

Nice review on the game. I haven't actually played P3, but I am going through P4 for the first time and I was googling to see if I'm the only person who hates the dungeons in the game, and I ended up here. I agree with everything you said though, it can all be applied to P4 as well. I like the game but I hate the battle system and RPG aspects of it. I think it would be better if it was just a dating sim/full-on visual novel without battles, but looking at all these negative comments, not a lot of people would agree. I've kind of gotten fed up with P4 recently and cheated in it, so now my characters are way overleveled... I just want to hurry up and beat the game and not worry too much about grinding and levels and all that garbage. The battle system is really bad to me, it's just so slow and repetitive and the last 3 times I played it, I started feeling sleepy as soon as I turned the game on lol. And I ended up falling asleep during one of the cutscenes lol 3 times... I was slightly looking forward to P5 because I hear a lot of talk about it, but now that I've gotten a taste of Persona through P4, I don't think the Persona series is for me. I do like the writing in the game though, so I will check out some Let's Plays on youtube once P5 hits, but I don't think I'll be playing it myself. I just gave the game a chance because I have Gamefly, because Persona is my best friend's favorite game series, and because I heard a lot of reviews. Well, it's good that a lot of people like the game as it is, I just think it would be infinitely better if they revamped the battle system. It's just so slow compared to any of the FF games. And the difficulty was off putting as well, even though I was Beginner, but I was still having loads of trouble with battles. >.< I guess I just really suck. Anyway, I've babbled on for long enough. Thanks for reading if you did.

• The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword [Video]   2 years 1 week ago

When I play it, I don't even see the threats anywhere in the screen. Is that actually a screenshot from the actual game? The game never showed it in my screen at all. I'm not kidding.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 years 2 weeks ago

WTF? Did you say PS3 sucks? Well, you must suck because you dont have a taste for games.
    Comment on: F.E.S= FRAKKING ENDLESS STORY?
    I read that part and you said, why do you have to maintain friendships in
    the game? Well, here's why. All the S.L (Social Link) need to be maxed in order to create the ultimate persona.

Comment on: Tartarus Sucks
    I read this part as well. What is the purple blob? You idiot. Those "purple blobs" are strong enemies. They also give a lot of experience to you know? Fuck it! Your an stupid video game geek who knows nothing about games.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 years 2 weeks ago

Well, that scalated quickly.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 years 2 weeks ago

Go get cancer and die a slow, painful death and experience true agony you whiny, worthless piece of shit. The JRPG genre wasn't made for you and your goldfish level attention span and inability to appreciate video games that try something different.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 years 8 weeks ago

999/999 HP/MP lols, you must suck at video games in general.