• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 26 weeks ago

Hey, what's up you to? Darian maybe she'll listen to you it's much to dangerous when cerberus, is sitting next to her.
    this is your good boy!? I guess I mess up. did you say you mess up!?
    Faize! what you think your doing?
    I'm just practicing my sword work, why your angry?
    sword training, huh? would you like a sparring partner?
    when I'm done, yes.
    oh, yeah.
    well, sorry to bother you then.
    Let's go, lailah.
    Faize......Fa...Faize!
    ....!
    oh, Darian.
    what do you think your doing Faize? that's not like any training I ever seen.
    I can't control my anger.
    are you okay?
    yes, I'm fine.
    I'm sorry, but can I be alone? I like to continue my training.
    sure, just don't hurt yourself all right?
    we meet so many Star Ocean the last hope cosplay,
    so many friends.
    Faize, your one of those people.
    Never!
    Faize...
    I have enough of your nonsense Darian! you can get out of there anyway!

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 26 weeks ago

long ago, I was playing my farther's DS that game is called Ninja gaiden dragon sword. momiji talks like rouge and hayabusa sounds like shadow. I called mommy, mom and daddy dad my brother hayden too. my farther called handsome boy darian my son, that's what he calls me. on a mission I got my friends sophie Faize meracle ulrich lailah, and mikleo. we have our SRF spaceship, to the planet. when your starting at the beginning the game, you have your son darian, inside the level.
    at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 26 weeks ago

at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword   1 year 26 weeks ago

long ago, I was playing my farther's DS that game is called Ninja gaiden dragon sword. momiji talks like rouge and hayabusa sounds like shadow. I called mommy, mom and daddy dad my brother hayden too. my farther called handsome boy darian my son, that's what he called me. on a mission I got my friends sophie Faize meracle ulrich lailah, and mikleo. we have our SRF spaceship, to the planet. when your starting at the beginning the game, you have your son darian, inside the level.
    at the end the game darian said.
    thank you for everything, you to lailah.
    Faize ask would you and your family like to come our cosplay?
    yes, when we start a new game, we'll meet again. said darian.
    sure we can.
    all right, I must be off thank you for everything.
    we got our friends back to there homes,
    now, it's up to us. let's head back to 108 pine cone place
    mom dad and hayden.
    yes, handsome boy darian our son.

• Contra 4   1 year 26 weeks ago
    ope

I want to download this game

• Minecraft   1 year 26 weeks ago
    Hay

Hay

• Minecraft   1 year 26 weeks ago

Hi

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 31 weeks ago

"If I were to make an exhaustive list of my all-time favorite games"
    Chrono Trigger
    Suikoden II
    Final Fantasy VI
    Final Fantasy X
    If there's something I hate about video games, it's repetition, and Odin Sphere has it in spades.
    I can take it that you hate P3, the points you raised are valid, except maybe for boss battles, but the Odin Sphere hate isn't even nit-picking, it's just plain hipocrisy. All of your favorite games up there have waaaay more repetition than OS, in every minor and maor arcana instead of just spades. The item management and exp vs alchemy part of the game is an added challenge, you're supposed to make these choices instead of say, having 99 of every item like in say, any of your favorite games. And boss battles made you kite for 10 minutes? You just plain suck! I' not even good at it and didn't find that an issue. Finally, it's you that don't have the attention span to care for the characters or plot, it isn't the game's fault.

• Divekick   1 year 31 weeks ago

Watch Bigg Boss Season 9 Latest And All Episodes Click Here >biggboss-season9.net

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 33 weeks ago

If you think P3 & OS suck, well, you simply dont understand nothing of JRPG.
    I suggest you to play some cod, ac or, maybe the best idea, just kill yourself.

• Diddy Kong Racing   1 year 39 weeks ago

Nostalgia can cloud opinions.

But from an objective point of view, there's not much to be added.
    I never really got the hang of the shifty controls. Try to hit a speedpad slightly to your right, turn right, end up drifting far to the left, miss pad...
    Really? What kind of joy does it give to master such a stupid control? Bah!
    I didn't say there's a flaw with the control, just that it's irregular and wierd without any obvious reason. It's a RARE breed, that's for sure. 6/10 is good!

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   1 year 39 weeks ago

I REALLY LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME AND ALL THE OTHERS GTA 4&5

• Valkyria Chronicles   1 year 40 weeks ago

This is probably my favorite PS3 game of all time. There are many, many great games on the PS3, but this is the one I will always come back to no matter what - except I just bought it on Steam so I can enjoy it anywhere in the world I happen to be and can download and play it for an hour or two. Sadly, the sequel isn't as good - tons of more content, but at the expense of really powerful characters and story. It's a fun game. I enjoyed it very much, but it paled in comparison to the original. I'm hoping Steam ports over both VC2 and VC3, though. Here's hoping.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 40 weeks ago

I know this post was written quite some time ago, but I would just like to give my two cents in response to this. I played and really liked both Persona 2 games (besides the insanely high encounter rate). The fusions spells, demon negotiation, all the different areas to explore, they were kick ass games. But man, Persona 3? I bought 3 and 4 to add to my PS2 RPG collection and have logged about 60 hours into Persona 3. I actually don't mind grinding, Tartarus isn't the part that really bothered me. What bothered me was the feeling of being totally trapped all the time and having to wait for such long periods of time to progress the story. I don't mind having a long drawn out story, but I DO mind the "press x continuously and needlessly travel to the same areas over and over again" formula. This game gives you no freedom of exploration whatsoever, so why do I have to watch multiple loading screens and my characters little pin traveling to the mall every single time I want to go there? Perhaps these gripes are a bit over-stated. I actually did enjoy a lot of the game, but mostly because I am bored at work when I play it and it was the only game I had with me at the time. Yes the choices you make matter and yes the dating sim aspect is pretty decent, but there was never a single time where I had to really think hard about my decisions in battles. No real tactics besides "knock shit down and one shot it". I absolutely love JRPG's and I love the SMT series. Nocturne is fantastic. DDS is fantastic. Persona 3 just felt like I was spending so much time just waiting and I had to ask myself, Why am I doing this? This is a great game for people who love japan and want to feel immersed in the culture, I guess part of the problem for me is that I have already been living in Japan for several years. I live the culture over here every day and this type of fascination isn't really fascinating to me at all. If I want to make social links with characters, I can go out and actually practice speaking japanese with people. It's kinda hard to get immersed in a game that takes place in the place you already live lol. If you want a good RPG, play a tales game. Look the PS1 especially as there are so many Pure GEMS on that system. Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 2, Tales of Eternia...the list goes on and on. I don't look for a hand holding easy game to play. I just want something that actually gives me some freedom of movement and isn't just a do 3 actions per day simulator with endless loading screens. P3 certainly isn't a bad game. It just isn't really a JRPG in the purest sense of the word. If you like towns, exploration, loot and character customization, and a deep battle system (pretty much what defines the genre) then look elsewhere. and for the record, if any of you FF XIII haters actually finished the game, you would realize that it has an awesome battle system at the very least. The story is kinda meh, but the battle system is deep and complex once you get further than 30 hours in.

• Overrated Game I Played this Generation - Spore   1 year 43 weeks ago

i dont know how to download spore

• Illusion of Gaia   1 year 45 weeks ago

**possession, not position

• Illusion of Gaia   1 year 45 weeks ago

I completely agree with everything you wrote in this review. I just dusted this game off after at least 10 or 15 years and I was actually shocked at how horrible it was. The plot is completely incomprehensible and random. I like how you said that the Jackal gets torched by a deus ex machina -- that's spot on. In fact, the entire storyline seems like one deus ex machina after another. That particularly stood out to me when you leave the Sky Garden and, out of nowhere, Neil says that if you fly into the ocean then you can go to Mu, without ever mentioning why you need to go to Mu. And what the f*** was the point of the Mystic Statues? When you turn into Shadow and fly off to fight the comet (pretty lame plot point right there), it's revealed that all you needed to turn into Shadow was both Crystal Rings, which have been in your position since you visited the Gold Ship way back near the beginning of the game. So the majority of the game is just a giant waste of time. Sure, you free some slaves along the way but ... destroying the comet actually changes the course of history and none of that even matters.

P.S. I thought this review was well written. I'm not sure what that Anonymous guy's problem is.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 46 weeks ago

They won't drop it because not only do P3 and P4 make them money, but there is also the fact that P3 and P4 are under different directors and teams than P1 and P2. Katsura Hashino is not Satomi Tadashi.

It's practically a different series starting from P3.

Teen drama crap was kinda present in Innocent Sin as well. Goddamit Lisa and Eikichi :/

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 year 46 weeks ago

You get fatigued slower the higher your level becomes, and the more efficient battles are fought (basically translates to abuse the crap out of OneMore and All Out Attacks).
    The game has other anti-grinding features other than fatigue, such as EXP scaling to level, as well as the Reaper. A good way to gauge whether someone has grinded enough is to compare the levels of the enemies on the highest floors reached for a certain segment of the game to the levels of your party members.

Even then, it's not enough for the MC; you need to actually have good Personas for whatever situation, and grinding EXP for Personas is inefficient and generally not recommended unless they learn good skills in a skillset within a level or two. Fusion is a much more efficient way of levelling Personas due to SLINK EXP bonus (aka the benefit from the actual meat of the game which is the social sim aspect), and they turn out better than shuffle time Personas due to skill inheritence.

Also, the Portable version makes fatigue an even more non-issue due to two things.
    1. Tired status only kicks in if the characters say the "I'm tired quote" AND only on the next day. Meaning you could still use them until some other limit (lack of money for healing, no healing items or just plain don't want to grind anymore) in Great/Normal status.

2. Yawn-B-Gones. Doesn't work on sick status but it's very easy to stockpile them. Coupled with this is the fact that party members no longer leave automatically at Tartarus' floor even after getting tired/sick.

• Golden Axe: Beast Rider   1 year 49 weeks ago

I have this picture of Tyris Flare tattooed on my arm, I wondered if there was a fuller version of it available since I wanted to extend it down to the dragon?

• Mother 3   2 years 9 hours ago
    uh

Most of MOTHER 3's songs don't appear anywhere else in the series. And you don't even specify why the stuff you correctly remembered was so bad. Which makes me think you haven't actually played the game or you're blinded by nostalgia for Earthbound.

Earthbound fans need to chill.

• Final Fantasy XIII   2 years 4 days ago

FFXIII is one of those games that is quite easy in the beginning, and then suddenly gets tougher at one point, and that's where the fun begins.
    FFXIII has a total of 13 chapters, and I believe that around chapter 9, the game moves on to a more strategic form, rather than just mashing accept.
    So the paradigm configuration is really important from there-on, otherwise you're toast once you initiate combat with the tougher enemies.

• Homeworld   2 years 3 weeks ago

I really must add this for my post to be complete:

.. .and it DID happen, that epic expedition, only because of the events in Mission 3 it was filled with tension and distress. This is one of the reasons which made Homeworld so unique and truly stand out among the other games.

• Homeworld   2 years 3 weeks ago

This game is worth all the time it could get.

Like the other people in the comments section said, to fully understand their motivation you have to read the Historical Briefing in the original Homeworld's manual and you have to play more than the first two missions (you have to play through the first THREE, to be specific).

The Kushan people had questioned if Kharak, their current home, actually belonged to them for a long time already in the prehistory of Homeworld. When they discovered the Guidestone, they became even more eager to find out about their true origin. They had known they would eventually need to leave Kharak but that was not intended to happen at the time of the Mothership's hyperdrive test (which is the beginnign of the game). The whole Mothership's journey was seen as an epic expedition, "to seek it out among the stars". But what happened in Mission 3, which the reviewer alas didn't have the time for, set the course of events for all the rest of the game.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   2 years 4 weeks ago

Last time I checked my entire time spent with P3 was "use the same one skill a million times to win".
    Exploit weakness, Exploit Weakness, Exploit Weakness, All Out Attack, Repeat.

Every single fight except boss fights.

To be fair I liked the game, just got bored of it.
    Ended up playing the PSP port of Persona 1, and its a much more enjoyable experience beyond the disgusting encounter rate.
    Probably because you have an option to skip attack animations, and exploiting weaknesses just makes you do more damage, not wipe an entire group of enemies in one go. You are also allowed to fight as much as you want, while P3 trys to stop you from grinding with the nonsense fatigue feature.