• Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden   22 weeks 1 day ago

You could have at least gotten to a battle! But it's curious that you both stopped before anything even started (at one point or another). Says something about the game's pacing. You're already a Game Maker-made JRPG indie game, your audience is small enough, don't lose a percentage of players early on to a slow beginning with HUGE pauses in between dialog.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   23 weeks 3 hours ago

Thank you for all the information that is given This is a good website all the info provided very helpful I wait for a subsequent article once again thank you

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   23 weeks 14 hours ago

I understand you right now.
    Probably one of the worst problems I have with this game is how "even" you are to your enemies and how bosses and literally shots in the dark towards beating them and missing those shot grants you death.
    Literally minutes away from writing this, I was on floor 49, I had beaten the guardian on floor 47 and and having just the shittiest luck in any dog I've ever played.
    "What are the rates on the main character missing magic and melee strikes? I watched myself miss 2 bufu's and 3 melee strikes in a row a fight against 3 tables on fire (forgot what they were called since I was so pissed at the time and still kinda am) and then being destroyed by their agilao's one after another was the final straw.
    I gazed furiously at the 4 skulls across everyone's little portrait and then thought "hey, it's only like the 4th time I've been wiped by ridiculously strong enemies despite playing well. Lemme try again." So then I grinded (I was down 4 levels on my main before death and saving really is a time consuming process)
    And then while grinding up, the game freezes. I won't be surprised if I never play this game again honestly.
    My luck has been ABYSMAL as of late, and yeah the caps were needed. "A masterpiece" they said. "You can't miss this one out" they said.
    fuck them. They need to find a better rpg to hype.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   23 weeks 3 days ago

Yes somebody else uses this reference!!!!

• Halo 3: ODST   23 weeks 3 days ago

Good work... but you got a lot of things wrong.
    The elites are called "brutes", cat is "Dare", night vision is called "VISR", the "other ODST guy" is a Marine, minute 44- one shot not three
    some other stuff but i don't wanna be an a-hole.
    Just for constructive criticism.

Its in my opinion one of the best Halo games, because it is unique, my favorite feeling is creeping around at night in the streets, hiding from bad guys. Not a good game for straight up shoot-em-up people. Certainly not for gears of war fans.

• Mobile Minute: Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, and Super Hexagon   24 weeks 3 days ago

I have played temple run 2 and subway surfers. These games are that game by which you will get addicted easily. Also i am a gamer and love to play video games. I have played NBA 2K17 and this is the best game of ps4. Check the nba2k17-lockercodes.com/nba-2k17-badges-guide/ NBA 2K17 Badges guide.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   25 weeks 3 days ago

You suck at gaming or at least at RPGs. Why? Because Yes and because I concluded you are a little impatient and stupid. Probably a children. Done.

I tried to review like you did and I think I still did better.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   27 weeks 4 days ago

Im late, like many others but never the less, Its unfortunate that you didnt like the game. I personally loved it but for one game to make you hate an entire genre simply must mean you dont truly enjoy video games. It makes me think of how you are with other mediums and if you dislike one thing you immediately reject the product as a whole. but I digress. You also should probably think and sleep on what you write because you simply seemed like an impatient frustrated child with the start of "Frakking endless story"...really? at least try to convince anyone to take you seriosly, and I agree with tarturus. but saying "the games sucks" without articulating yourself well makes you look ignorant, unless you can display your ideas in a more objective matter for a review you probably shouldn't review it. And this goes without saying but finish the game before you talk about it, common sense really. Look I dont blame you, you are clearly someone who dosnt convey their ideas well and needs practice. maybe one day Ill read a good review by you, until then deal with the mounts of butt hurt persona fans and others just like you

thanks if you read all of this

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   28 weeks 6 days ago

Oh boy 2010, Well I wanna clarify some points about these games because what you did is the RPG equivalent of trying to play Monster Hunter like Devil May Cry.

"One loser I befriended early on kept calling my cell phone at night wanting to make plans. I wanted nothing to do with this guy because I was trying to get with the girl with the glasses, so I kept shutting him down."

The social links may seem to work like the ones in a Visual Novel would, but i's the opposite: Try to maximize as muchs as you can, they'll help you gameplay-wise.

"I took two approaches to climbing Tartarus: when a new block would open up, I would try to rush up all the floors as quickly as possible so that I could guarantee I at least made it to the boss in time."

Don't do this, you can fight the Tartarus' bosses after the full moon bosses, also the tartarus bosses are harder.

"The second way to climb Tartarus was to grind. When that full moon day came by and you had to participate in the special mission, you had better be leveled high enough to beat the full moon boss. Not able to beat it? Grind some more. Grind, grind, grind. I hate grinding more than I hate shimmying."

You don't need to grind that much. The objective of the game is to create personae, the status of your persona is more important than your level: try making personae with various elemental affinities and with buffing and debuffing skills.

"The lack of direct control over the other three characters in battle can lead to some huge issues, mainly that the A.I. can be dumb."

Yes, this can be a problem specially with Mitsuru. Try setting the command to "knock down" I don't remmember if you have to unlock it but you should be just fine for most of the game. If you really want to control your allies try with Persona 3 Portable.

Bottom line is: if you bothered playing this game 30 hours, I don't think it would be too hard to do so another 30 hours. Hype is bad and if someone tells you a game will change your life, they are obviously wrong (happened to me with ff7). If you really don't want to revisit this game try playing Persona 4: it polished most things of this game, or Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne: it has a deeper combat system and more interesting bosses.

Also about Odin Sphere: Yes, this one is repetitive but it has a nice tie-in story, it's meant to be played as an Action RPG that's why there's a stamina bar, this game relies HEAVELY in item management: when to plant seeds, make potions, sell items, etc. just remember you can buy most stuff.

• Overrated Game I Played this Generation - Spore   30 weeks 2 days ago

How do I get it

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   30 weeks 4 days ago

Blazing volunteer nears devoted fantasys poser which frequent typically heel seize toiler debris. My possess closet clone along addition in charge to previous i free merciful futile doohickeys ordinary by cruels of category of many uniform to this pilaster associated along.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   31 weeks 3 days ago

Absolutely agree, I'm about 20 hrs in, and while I don't hate it, I'm still waiting for when this game is going to get good. I do hope the author of the article played Rogue Galaxy eventually, I'm 50 hrs in, and I love that game! I guess I'll move on to P4Golden and see if it's any better. Persona 1 had an amazing story and much better, but the monster bargaining became overwhelming so I haven't finished it yet.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   33 weeks 2 days ago

A woman wakes up in the middle of the night in a state of crisis. Her life flashes before her eyes as she struggles to get to the bottom of her anxiety.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   35 weeks 3 days ago

See, the thing about calling out on someone's hypocrisy... it really goes both ways, you know? I mean, here you are, asking a stranger online to kill himself, right? All the while, you're talking how intelligence and age are mutually exclusive, when here you are, pulling the same shit as Mr. Grammar there by criticizing his grammar and asking him to kill himself like an 8 year old Call of Duty player.

Sniff, sniff. Do you smell that? I believe we've found ourselves more hypocrisy!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   35 weeks 5 days ago

This is coming from a Persona fan by the way. Okay, fine, Persona 4 fan, but whatever. I don't necessarily agree with the article fully, but I do agree that Tartarus and grinding just plain suck. Maybe you like to spend countless hours doing the same shit over and over again, but some of us actually have better taste than you, so shut the hell up. You acting like a bunch of butthurt morons make us Persona fans look bad.

Seriously, you're the epitome of everything wrong about the Internet, acting like 6 year old Call of Duty gamers swearing online about how someone is wrong about your fucking opinion. Grow the fuck up.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   35 weeks 5 days ago

Gotta love how cancerous these comments are. I don't even know what this website is, having to stumble upon it, and I already don't like it after seeing these comments by 8 year olds. Do you go around saying people suck on the Internet? I feel sorry for you if you do.

Fuck it! Your an stupid keyboard warrior who knows nothing about talking to people properly.

lawlz

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   35 weeks 5 days ago

Right, because grinding is TOTALLY a challenging element that requires in-depth strategies and expert skills to get through, instead of, oh I don't know, wasting thousands of hours repeating the same bullshit routines, which is honestly a broken gameplay element lacking of creativity. In short: it's just plain lazy game design.

Your point about modern gamers requiring babysitting is invalid in this context. It would have made sense if the complaint was about how the game is too hard and I wish it was easier - then yeah, I'm bitching about not being babysat. Grinding, on the other hand, is not the same thing, since it's fucking boring and is the exact opposite of "fun", something I expect when I play a game. Do these so-called hardcore gamers/elitists not have fun anymore as they pretentiously spend thousands of hours thrusting their ego around on the Internet?

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   38 weeks 1 day ago

Behold the wrath of butthurt, weeaboo teenagers who scream at differing opinions. Good luck in life if you ever reach adulthood, you scathing moron. Persona 3 was garbage, review was spot on.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   41 weeks 3 days ago

It is a good post ,I like so much .I also hope you can let me know more about your news. I will come to see if you have new post every day...

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   42 weeks 1 day ago

I need that game

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   42 weeks 1 day ago

Super mario bros 2

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   43 weeks 1 day ago

The game is not trash, your trash. The game is easy and enjoyable you can't enjoy because you are expecting to much,every games has its rules and if you can't follow it then you will always suck.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   43 weeks 3 days ago

This is a great game and all of persona series are great games you just some stupid guys need to learn the meaning of game. Also what about Persona 4? You said you have it un-touched right? Try it out, if you still don't like it, you sucks :P i believe most of the people who have played the persona series will agree with me as well

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 3 days ago

were all amazing games, and are on the complete opposite end of badness. Kill yourself.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   44 weeks 3 days ago
    Ha.

If they're autistic, then what does that make people like you who use beneficial and good things as insults?
    Intelligence isn't based on age, and even though you're critiquing someone's writing, you lack the decency to begin your sentences with capital letters and end statements in periods. Kill yourself, hypocrite.