• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   4 days 13 hours ago

I love how fans of this game are wishing death. This is hilarious.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   4 days 13 hours ago

It does.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   4 days 13 hours ago

Ah. wishing Death... how ironic.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   4 days 13 hours ago

I don't get it

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   1 week 8 hours ago

As someone who loves this series... yeah, I gotta agree, Persona 3 does suck compared to the other games in the series.

> Tartarus does get boring very quickly, especially since it's about 262 floors high and randomly generated, and very grindy
    > However Persona 4 and 5 changed this, instead the dungeons are preset
    > The ability to control your whole party was added back in Persona 3 Portable (an enhanced port of Persona 3 to the PSP) and Persona 4 onwards. These games are so much better.
    > Boss battles do suck, no lying about it. You just keep hitting their weaknesses or, in terms of the last battle, have enough Personas to avoid all of its attacks (not spoiling the end but the boss changes its properties 12 or 13 and every phase has different attacks, e.g. one will have Agi skills and the other will use Bufu skills, so you need change Persona every time the boss changes phase).
    > The story is dark and emo (and I love it) but the presentation is horrible: you have basically no story until the monthly boss fight, after which you get cutscenes and a whole lot of dialogue
    > Both of the Persona 2 games (Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment), Persona 4 and Persona 5 are way better, sorry Persona 3 fanboys!
    > If you want an even more bad JRPG, play Persona 1. It's abhorrently bad!
    > If you still hate the Persona series even after all of the improvements Persona 4 and Persona 5 have, maybe try playing the main Shin Megami Tensei series. It's much more of a traditional JRPG experience from what I've heard (no I haven't played them yet but I do intend to. Apparently they're quite hard, too).

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   3 weeks 3 days ago

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

• Spore   3 weeks 3 days ago

рладалашаслслыншпшпгащасщ дслвмш дслсдс жгпг лзн

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   4 weeks 1 day ago

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it

• Temple Run   4 weeks 2 days ago

Online leaderboards have brought scores back into relevance, but who know ?
    I like the possibility to put my score on some website like for example acidbat.com, but seriously, it's not so relevant for me.

• Cave Story+   4 weeks 2 days ago

They are so charming !
    I like specially the ones on nitrome and acidbat.com
    i am really addict.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   5 weeks 3 days ago

This play which has enjoyed a few readings and stage worked shops has already become favorite amongst some very fancy people including Meredith Vieira who said

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   7 weeks 6 days ago

Why not p5 they add shadow negotiation back

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   7 weeks 6 days ago
    P5

P5 has it to it lets you talk to your friends or teammates at there phone

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   7 weeks 6 days ago
    P5

P5 Bro its a version where you die from a boss they tell you if you want to battle thek again or if its a palace boss it will question if you want to go back before your boss battle

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   8 weeks 3 days ago

I am also interested in this topic. I have spent a lot of time on searching this kind of topic. It is very informative.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   8 weeks 4 days ago

Some may not want to cover the corks with papers or photos, instead using the board as an art piece...

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   9 weeks 1 day ago

Huh? i'm pretty sure it doesn't..?

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   9 weeks 2 days ago

Though my spouse in addition to my spouse and i researed practical dwelling elevators which could once my spouse in addition to my spouse and i getting pregnant doing work lack of a fresh decision corporation. On a regular basis perhaps always be satisfied publishing rewarding essentials and from now on receiving less of a challenge within reaching such a function.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   9 weeks 4 days ago

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   12 weeks 2 days ago

This short article is perfect! If just one had been to purchase an argument on the authentication of this post, I believe that you would have to throw of your energy because this article is ideal in addition to every individual understands this kind of

• Spore   12 weeks 6 days ago

ik vind het een leuk spel

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   13 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   14 weeks 3 days ago

Се а гщдщ А перпор

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   14 weeks 6 days ago

Persona 3, as much as I loved it, I agree that Tartarus became irritating. I enjoy the battle system though. You should see some gameplay on Persona 5 though, it seems to fix all the problems from P3 and 4. Especially with its flashy animations and stuff. And if it looks good enough, perhaps try it out. P3 was like the most grindy in the series I believe. If anything, leveling up felt slower than in P2. But if anything, P4 and 5 are not grindy. Apparently in P5 the hallways in dungeons (which by the way, are NOT randomly generated.) are small, making it really hard to avoid enemies. And while supposedly the difficulty curve is balanced, I can only see grinding becoming necessary if you're trying to complete the Persona compendium or fusing a persona creatively. Also the soundtrack is way better than Persona 3 and 4... And I love P4's OST. Way better than P3's. I love Persona 4 much more than P3, and the reason? At its core, the Persona games are GAMES with GAMEPLAY. Also I thought that other than the slow start, the pacing is better, because even though the events used to spice up the story is "filler" at least it's SOMETHING to do other than JUST GRINDING OR SOCIAL LINKS. (Although P4 isn't grindy unless like I said above, you're completing the compendium.) Although I loved Social Links and dungeon crawling in P3, I hated having to wait till the end of the month for something to happen. Which is why I enjoyed P4's story more. It seems almost as if the ONLY reason people like P3 better is the darker story. I didn't find it "OMFG SO FUCKING DARK AAAAHHHH SO DEEP AND COMPLEX AND EDGY!!!" Like apparently everyone else did... Seriously, guys, ever heard of GANTZ or Berserk!? It's still a dark game, and I emjoyed the story nonetheless, but seriously... I didn't find the characters in P3 or 4 to be super relatable, but just because characters aren't relatable doesn't make them bad characters. You guys act like relatability is the only thing that makes a character good. Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I just felt like sharing my opinions.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   17 weeks 6 days ago

Prediksi Chelsea vs Barcelona, Prediksi Chelsea vs Barcelona 29 Juli 2015, Head to Head Chelsea vs Barcelona, Chelsea vs Barcelona