• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 day 6 hours ago

I am also interested in this topic. I have spent a lot of time on searching this kind of topic. It is very informative.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   2 days 7 hours ago

Some may not want to cover the corks with papers or photos, instead using the board as an art piece...

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   6 days 8 hours ago

Huh? i'm pretty sure it doesn't..?

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 week 2 hours ago

Though my spouse in addition to my spouse and i researed practical dwelling elevators which could once my spouse in addition to my spouse and i getting pregnant doing work lack of a fresh decision corporation. On a regular basis perhaps always be satisfied publishing rewarding essentials and from now on receiving less of a challenge within reaching such a function.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   1 week 2 days ago

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   4 weeks 11 hours ago

This short article is perfect! If just one had been to purchase an argument on the authentication of this post, I believe that you would have to throw of your energy because this article is ideal in addition to every individual understands this kind of

• Spore   4 weeks 4 days ago

ik vind het een leuk spel

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   5 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

• New Super Mario Bros. 2   6 weeks 1 day ago

Се а гщдщ А перпор

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   6 weeks 4 days ago

Persona 3, as much as I loved it, I agree that Tartarus became irritating. I enjoy the battle system though. You should see some gameplay on Persona 5 though, it seems to fix all the problems from P3 and 4. Especially with its flashy animations and stuff. And if it looks good enough, perhaps try it out. P3 was like the most grindy in the series I believe. If anything, leveling up felt slower than in P2. But if anything, P4 and 5 are not grindy. Apparently in P5 the hallways in dungeons (which by the way, are NOT randomly generated.) are small, making it really hard to avoid enemies. And while supposedly the difficulty curve is balanced, I can only see grinding becoming necessary if you're trying to complete the Persona compendium or fusing a persona creatively. Also the soundtrack is way better than Persona 3 and 4... And I love P4's OST. Way better than P3's. I love Persona 4 much more than P3, and the reason? At its core, the Persona games are GAMES with GAMEPLAY. Also I thought that other than the slow start, the pacing is better, because even though the events used to spice up the story is "filler" at least it's SOMETHING to do other than JUST GRINDING OR SOCIAL LINKS. (Although P4 isn't grindy unless like I said above, you're completing the compendium.) Although I loved Social Links and dungeon crawling in P3, I hated having to wait till the end of the month for something to happen. Which is why I enjoyed P4's story more. It seems almost as if the ONLY reason people like P3 better is the darker story. I didn't find it "OMFG SO FUCKING DARK AAAAHHHH SO DEEP AND COMPLEX AND EDGY!!!" Like apparently everyone else did... Seriously, guys, ever heard of GANTZ or Berserk!? It's still a dark game, and I emjoyed the story nonetheless, but seriously... I didn't find the characters in P3 or 4 to be super relatable, but just because characters aren't relatable doesn't make them bad characters. You guys act like relatability is the only thing that makes a character good. Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I just felt like sharing my opinions.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   9 weeks 4 days ago

Prediksi Chelsea vs Barcelona, Prediksi Chelsea vs Barcelona 29 Juli 2015, Head to Head Chelsea vs Barcelona, Chelsea vs Barcelona

• Contra 4   12 weeks 4 days ago

I want to download

• Gemini Rue   12 weeks 5 days ago

I read the article fully and will like to say it is filled with the stuff about GEMINI Rue which seems interesting. So, Now, I will like to share this all material with my uncle when I will come back after taking the Cherry Blossom Tour which I booked through TopBusTours

• Gemini Rue   12 weeks 6 days ago

GEMINI Rue is looking good to me after reading the article as I came to know enough about it and will share with my dad too after my tours to niagara

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   14 weeks 6 hours ago

awsedfwsedtsd

• DK: Jungle Climber   15 weeks 3 days ago

JMJMD

• Mass Effect: Redemption   16 weeks 1 day ago

Nice thanks for review on this fanfic!

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   16 weeks 6 days ago

About the review,its actually right,persona 3 is inferior to other games of the serie,even eliminating the negociation from the first two games,and you are reading that from a persona fan
    And abou the comments,if someone doesnt like this game,it will not make the game bad,but i guess that all the hate comments are made by fanboys who doesnt care if the game is awfull,as long as it haves persona in the title

• Art Style: PiCTOBiTS   17 weeks 3 days ago

For original and authentic arts, look no beyon, just visit Artzyme.

• Dragon Ball Z: Budokai   17 weeks 3 days ago

Looks like I'm six years too late. You hold the guard button (default guard button should be x on the play station and a on the xbox) and then double tap and hold the back button, being whatever direction is opposite to your opponent, on the d-pad. You can also double tap and hold back on the left analog stick to charge if you're more comfortable charging energy that way.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   18 weeks 1 day ago

Story -
    What you listed as "emo" or "depressed" with the characters I ask 'How in the blue hell are they even remotely "emo" or "depressed?"' as you like to put it
    RPGs have always had long and boring starts even FFVII (Yes, I am a big fan of FFVII and I still stand by this disregarding all of my FFVII bias) and really its just your avg. solve this mystery and save the world kind of RPG really, nothing new or bad with that.

- Social Links/Non-Battle Shenanigans -
    Social Links helps developes the characters you interact with and you get to see they're not all exactly bread and butter and its fun to see how attach you become to these people as a result.

Though moving on to your "cell phone" bit, I'm sorry but that's not really a treand cuz other than GTA IV which is the only game I've played besides P3 that have characters buggin' you via cellphones and even disregarding what I've played, haven't really seen it at all minus GTA tbh so not really a trend.

- Tartarus -
    Tartarus doesn't look exactly the same cuz you have different "blocks" you go through to break up the boredom ever so slightly. So even though I saw the same layout a lot through those blocks I didn't really care about that cuz I was either focusing on fighting or rushing to get Elizabeth's Quests done or get to the Bosses at predestined floors like Venus Eagles (3x) on Floor 5.

Albeit it *can* get annoying I love fighting the bosses cuz it feels like I overcame a hurdle and I feel accomplished thanks to it, and the Tarot Card bosses (Full Moon bosses) make those boss fights interesting whether it be for before battle or during it. Sure some can go die in a fire but hey not all of them are winners.

- Overall -
    I honestly don't get why you hate this game as much as you do but I do think you're being incredibly unfair to not just this game but the entie RPG genre as a whole. That's like saying you hate the Platforming genre just cuz you hate this one platforming game so badly that it killed it for you.

Anyway, you need to give this a proper shot again cuz it's not as bad as you made it out to be. It's a fun game through-and-through.

• Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden   18 weeks 2 days ago

You could have at least gotten to a battle! But it's curious that you both stopped before anything even started (at one point or another). Says something about the game's pacing. You're already a Game Maker-made JRPG indie game, your audience is small enough, don't lose a percentage of players early on to a slow beginning with HUGE pauses in between dialog.

• Mobile Minute: Knights of Pen & Paper, Androminion, and Triple Town   19 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for all the information that is given This is a good website all the info provided very helpful I wait for a subsequent article once again thank you

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   19 weeks 1 day ago

I understand you right now.
    Probably one of the worst problems I have with this game is how "even" you are to your enemies and how bosses and literally shots in the dark towards beating them and missing those shot grants you death.
    Literally minutes away from writing this, I was on floor 49, I had beaten the guardian on floor 47 and and having just the shittiest luck in any dog I've ever played.
    "What are the rates on the main character missing magic and melee strikes? I watched myself miss 2 bufu's and 3 melee strikes in a row a fight against 3 tables on fire (forgot what they were called since I was so pissed at the time and still kinda am) and then being destroyed by their agilao's one after another was the final straw.
    I gazed furiously at the 4 skulls across everyone's little portrait and then thought "hey, it's only like the 4th time I've been wiped by ridiculously strong enemies despite playing well. Lemme try again." So then I grinded (I was down 4 levels on my main before death and saving really is a time consuming process)
    And then while grinding up, the game freezes. I won't be surprised if I never play this game again honestly.
    My luck has been ABYSMAL as of late, and yeah the caps were needed. "A masterpiece" they said. "You can't miss this one out" they said.
    fuck them. They need to find a better rpg to hype.

• How Persona 3 destroyed my love for Japanese RPGs   19 weeks 4 days ago

Yes somebody else uses this reference!!!!