Welcome to the completely pointless recap of First Hour's Day Nine!
What are these? Well, simply links to the last 24 first hour reviews for
your reading pleasure. Why are they pointless? Well, they're not
completely pointless, but we've actually got a lot of content in the
pipe and having to put this together feels like a pain.
we've finished up another 24 hours of gaming, which actually is quite a
bit. A person can do a lot in 24 hours if they put their mind to it, and
most of us would probably put our minds toward gaming, at least I
would. Not 24 different games, that would be insane and overwhelming,
but when spread across a few months, it's definitely doable.
the games: we've got console games, PC games, portable games,
blockbusters, indie titles, old games, and new games. Minecraft,
Magicka, and MotoHeroz. A double dipping of Captain America and Bionic
Commando. One of the things I love about writing for this site is just
the sheer variety of stuff we cover.
Here's the list, and see you in Day Ten!
Bolded games are titles we would definitely recommend you keep playing beyond the first hour.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Captain America: Super Soldier (PS3)
- Captain America: Super Soldier (Wii)
- Xenoblade: Chronicles
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
- Bionic Commando and Bionic Commando
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter
- Batman: Arkham City
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Dark Souls
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Suikoden III
- Dead Nation